With over 25 years in the speaking and training profession, Karen is skilled as an interactive facilitator. Her warm, enthusiastic style immediately puts her audience at ease, and employees leave her sessions with information, insight, and skills that make them better communicators and co-workers.
To read Karen’s bio in full, please click here to download the word document file. Please click on the image to view a hi-res version.
To download Karen’s resume, please click here.
In order for Concordia Consulting to be fully prepared for your program, please click here to download our Pre-Program Questionnaire and take some time to answer the questions. The more details you give, the better we will be able to customize this program. Thank you!
A/V Needs to ensure the least excitement and drama before your program:
- Karen will bring her own laptop (Mac), standard remote, and a Mac adapter cord for any PowerPoint presentations (LCD Projector not provided).
- Cordless lavaliere microphone or ear headset is required for audience sizes 40+ people.
- Please ensure the availability of an A/V person and sound check 30 minutes before Valerie’s presentation (or 30 minutes before official program if there is less than a 15-minute turnaround time between presentations).
- Please do not set up screen in the middle of the stage if possible unless screen is above the presenter.
- Preferable to have a 2-foot high stage for audience sizes over 200 people, minimum size 12 feet wide.
- If theatre-style seating, ensure middle aisle is no wider than 6 feet wide.
- If using round tables, have no more than 6 people per table.
- Please insure lights in front of screen are turned off (keep all other lights on).
- Have one small table for LCD Projector and computer.